News WoN Server Update ~ Railways and Stores!

missjoley

Original poster
Minecraft Member
Minecraft
missjoley
Discord
miss joley #9588
Hiya Community!

During the lovely closure of the server we've been working hard developing and building more features for all of you guys to enjoy when the server reopens! Here I will list what we've done and explain it in further detail! Anyway, here we go!

110 111
We now have railroads going in each direction, north, east, south and west! You know, to get you to point A to B. And who doesn't love railways? All you need is a minecart, slap that baby down and off you go to your ultimate demise. Set off on your adventure further away from the bustling town centre that is spawn. It's too noisy there anyway.

117 116

You know those store plots we've placed down and didn't really have a function unless you traded? Well do I have some good news for you! Our lord and savior Nexus has coded his very own economy and store plugin for us normal folk can use, meaning we can actually set up functioning stores where you can sell all your doors, if you are a door salesman... *cough*

Below are some screenshots, I'll try my best to explain, but I'm awful at doing that so please don't judge me, I only except chocolate milk.

Please note that everything is in development and are subject to change! No guarantees that the way I explain it will be how it actually works on release!

This menu is opened when you click on someones shop, it will list what they are selling and how much for, you can buy and sell your own items which will use the in-game currency, it's snazzy, I know. If you want to know how much money you actually have, then simply type /stats, this will show you the commands, how many hours you have and your monies! It should look like this!

WorldofNexus

World of Nexus Owner
Minecraft Member
Minecraft
WorldofNexus
Discord
WorldofNexus#5073

Come buy some Dried Kelp! Or sell some to me if you want. 🐟 🎣

Reactions: hypews