Original poster
Minecraft Member
Website
www.worldofnexus.com
Minecraft
ImDingo
Discord
Dingo#0287
Okay, this is your grand spanking tutorial on how to make a freshly, cooked Aussie breakfast.

So, first *claps hands* you will need the following:
2 Fresh Eggs - from your local Woolworths
2 Tbsp. of Water
1/8 Tsp of Salt
A Dash of Pepper to really bring in that spice
1 Tsp of rich, thick butter, really brings in that vibe
*If you want, you can throw in some ham, cheese, whatever you want. But we are on bit of a budget making this thread, so we will leave that out.*

So firstly- you want to put on your apron, you don't want to get your nice clean clothes dirty.

Now you want to get out a nice big bowl, and throw in all your ingredients.
From there you want to beat it, don't mix it! you want to beat it like last night, don't worry about the mess the dog can eat that later, just focus on beating your eggs.
now *claps*
you want to put your eggs into a pan on medium-high temperature, and you want to bully the omelet around, really push it around with your stick.
You want to repeat this action until your egg, turns into a omelet, continue flipping it up the pan until it gets that nice shape.
Once you see your egg has no more creamyness to it do a quick //flip command and continue cooking the other side.
Once both sides are cooked than *boom!* there you have it.

Thank you guys for listening to my tutorial on how to install Optifine on 1.6.4, hope this really helped!

• Love
Reactions: WorldofNexus

TheMoonIsDutch

Minecraft Member
Website
www.youtube.com
Minecraft
TheMoonIsDutch
Discord
↤↤↤↤↤ 𝓬𝓐ᗰ ↦↦↦↦↦#0418
I actually had an omelet this morning for breakfast xD my dad made it, and i was hungry and i didnt want to make something. i just ate it even though i dont really like omelets xD