Homes and Spawn

Adding /home (just 1) and /spawn on a shared 1 hour cooldown

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes but different cooldown (please comment)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Rabbidd

Original poster
Minecraft Member
I know this is similar to another suggestion but different enough that I wanted to bring it up.

I suggest adding 1 home and /spawn to all users except on a very long cooldown. I suggest a shared 1hour cooldown on both of these. This could help players meet at spawn to do their trading but not just warp in and out like some magical hermit. You teleport to spawn, do your trading, and unless you're already on the rail line you hang out for a bit. Maybe every time you come back to spawn you work on adding your line to the rail on the way back, I would.

While I realize /home and /spawn are not vanilla aspects I think on a long cooldown they are quality of life improvements that increase the amount of community interaction, especially as the map increases and people are 4k+ blocks from spawn. They'll have the option to come back and meet up with people for a while (without running back for 15 minutes) before warping back home after they hang out for an hour.

These commands would not work in the Nether or the End to prevent people being reckless because they can just warp out.

Last edited:

WorldofNexus

World of Nexus Owner
Minecraft Member
Minecraft
WorldofNexus
Discord
WorldofNexus#5073
I could potentially see this happen for community reasons but not for personal gain. This is why I voted Yes but different cooldown (please comment). I believe that we should implement the economy for these teleportation commands and also add certain restrictions. If people upvote this poll I will add a limited system to promote community interaction at a greater level.

Reactions: Rabbidd

RetweetsPetFish

Minecraft Moderator
Minecraft Member
Minecraft
RetweetsPetFish
Discord
RetweetsPetFish#1239
I vote no but if it gets implemented anyways make it so it costs to teleport and a cooldown. (Like 10 nex and 30 min cooldown)

Reactions: hypews